- Mini/Junior & Teen/Senior classes will NOT be combined.
- Students will be placed by level, and in some cases age will be accounted for as a secondary divider. Level changes must occur after the first class. Please notify the Skate Dance Dream™ Front Desk Team on-site regarding potential class changes.
- All dancers must complete a participation waiver before participating in the Intensive.
- All personal items during dance classes should be placed away from the dance area, and against the wall.
- No wristband/observer fee is required to watch the final performance of the kids with faculty.
- Independent dancers not with a studio may register and participate in the Intensive.
- Wristbands will be given to all registered dancers, teachers, and observers. They must be worn at all times.
Safety & Rules:
- If any dancer is in need of medical attention at any point, please notify the Skate Dance Dream™ Front Desk Team.
- All dancers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult of a legal age.
Observer Information & Regulations:
Observers may be parents/guardians, teachers, or studio directors, of registered dancer(s) only.
- Sit at the back of the room, to allow the most space for dancers to dance.
- Keep talking down during all classes. It is distracting to teachers and dancers.
- Short video recording and picture taking is permitted during classes, as long as it does not disrupt the teachers and dancers. If videos or photos are shared on social media, @skatedancedream and #skatedancedream must be included in the post.
- Number of observers will be limited, and may not be sold at the event.
- No wristband/observer fee is required to watch the final performance at the conclusion of the Intensive.
- Dancers, studios, and groups may register online. Entries via fax or phone will not be accepted. Mail option is available to studios of 10 or more dancers.
- Returned checks are subject to a $40 fee.
- No refunds on Intensive fees. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Critiques will be offered by select Faculty in each Intensive city and will be 20 minutes in total time. It’s a closed room critique, meaning only dancers receiving the critique at that moment in time may be in the critique room, and their teacher, if registered. All other dancers receiving critiques will be required to wait outside the critique room, and will be called in when their time is up.
- Critiques are available to solos, duets, trios, small and large groups.
- Dancers must be registered for the Intensive in order to register for the critique.
10 Registered Dancers = 1 Free Teacher.
15 Registered Dancers = 2 Free Teachers.
20 Registered Dancers = 3 Free Teachers.
25 Registered Dancers = 4 Free Teachers.
30+ Registered Dancers = 5 Free Teachers.
We are excited to present four (4) partial scholarships ($500 value each) to the Hollywood Summer Tour in each of our tour cities in the 2016 season! The Hollywood Summer Tour, founded in 2006, is an INVITATION ONLY dance career intensive intended for advanced dancers who are serious about learning about the commercial dance industry in Hollywood. It is the ideal program that will provide each dancer with all the tools needed to get started and be successful in the dance industry.
We only take on a select group of elite dancers from all over the world to participate in this prestigious program.
They will be mentored by top industry professionals who are actively working in the entertainment industry in Los Angeles.